Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thought for the day...

Dear Neighbor's Yard Guy,

Why is it that as soon as my child goes down for a much-needed nap, you show up and ruin my life? Yes, I know it's gorgeous today, and I know that everyone is getting ready for spring, but do you really have to use your lawn mower,leaf-blower, etc. right outside my baby's window? Do you? If so, I think it's only fair that you come back around 4:00 and deal with Sam in the middle of one of his I'm-tired-because-my-nap-was-interrupted-meltdowns.

Cheers,

Alli

P.S. Also, tell the UPS guy I'm onto him. He only drops by during naptime,too.

It's a conspiracy, I tell you.

2 comments:

Laura @ Our Messy Messy Life said...

I wish you could have seen Taylor "deal" with the college kids who decided to beat the dirt out of a rug directly outside Henry's bedroom window at 11:oo at night......I feel for you and Sam!

Gracie said...

UPS/ Mailman guy does this to George and me also. I'm a big fan of them.