Tuesday, February 17, 2009

America Crawls on Dunkin'


My father-in-law is the CEO of a franchise group that is bringing Dunkin' Donuts to Mississippi. I hope this isn't supposed to still be a secret...I figured that if you could read about it here, it's fair game. Anyway, because of his association with DD, we've had a lot of Dunkin' Donuts coffee at our house lately. I stacked the extra bags in the bottom of our pantry. Apparently Sam needed a late night caffeine-fix, because he grabbed a bag for himself. He's a boy after my own heart.


Sam's in elite company, too. The Pres digs his donuts and coffee as well.



Do you think he's sharing with the Secret Service? Surely, those aren't just for him.

1 comments:

The Lively's said...

Hey Alli! This is Ginger (Rayner)...found your blog a while back and keep meaning to leave a comment. Sam is too cute!! I love reading your blog - you crack me up! I'll add you to my blog list.