Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Other new accomplishments...


You always hear about how babies change so quickly, but I never realized it until we actually had one living in our house. In the past few weeks, Sam has really begun to hold up his head quite well; the pediatrician told us that since he's so big, holding himself up would be a little harder for him. We're trying to give him as much practice as possible. He's laughed a time or two, and he smiles all the time.




He can now roll over onto his tummy, but he gets stuck, and then he pitches a fit. I don't know where he gets his temper; I'm blaming it on the extended family. If you look closely in this picture, you can see his little leg is stuck in the crib slats. This certainly didn't help matters.





And last but certainly not least, he has learned the way to his mother's heart. Here he is helping me pick out my new fall wardrobe. He agrees with me that I cannot pull off ankle boots, and he thinks that his father should not take away my shopping budget.


1 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

HE IS SO ADORABLE!!!! hope all is well!