Monday, August 25, 2008

If you're easily bored, don't click on the video.

I realize that not everyone finds our child as fascinating as we do. I also realize that we have friends and family that want to be a part of his every move. Sam may not be sleeping through the night, (although we did make it 6 hrs. straight last night-too bad they're not the same 6 hrs. I sleep...) but he is making real progress as far as holding his head up goes. Tummy time is getting a little bit easier for him. If you're interested, or if you just need your daily Sam-fix, here you go.


1 comments:

The Trustys said...

People used to give me a hard time about posting boring videos, but I don't think there is anything boring about a baby discovering new things! Don't let 'em get you down Alli Sherman! Post away!