Friday, August 8, 2008

Enjoying his mobile

In the past week, we've finally gotten Sam to sleep in his crib rather than in the pack-n-play that is in our bedroom. The first few nights were a little rocky; I had a harder time sleeping than he did. It's hard not to constantly get up and make sure he's okay.

During the day he'll sometimes watch his mobile for long periods of time and talk to himself. He still doesn't "talk" as much when I turn the video camera on, but this will kind of give you an idea of what goes on.


1 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

HOORAY! I'm glad you caved =)
and I'm glad I looked at Gracie's facebook wall and found your address!!! hahaha

And hey, don't make fun, I love writing/reading blogs!
There. I admit it. I'm a blogging addict and I'm okay with it =)
Sam IS ADORABLE!