Monday, November 2, 2009

The Samburger

Warning--disgustingly obnoxious amount of pictures to follow.

On Friday Sam had his first "school" party. Talk about organized chaos! Toddlers were everywhere, art projects flew through the air, and all kinds of food ended up on the floor. I really don't know how his teachers handle it every day. They totally won my admiration.



Sam wore his delicious hamburger costume to the party. He had a good time, but he didn't smile for the camera very much. I promise he enjoyed himself.


The cheeseburger cheesin' for the camera


Serious face



Working on his "art project"


Hangin' with his friends Snow White, Ladybug, Angel, and Frog


This pic has absolutely nothing to do with Halloween. I just think it's funny.


Halloween night


Yes, that's me. I have always wanted to be Snow White...


At 30 years of age, I made it happen. When I googled "Snow White Costumes" a ton of trashy versions came up. Who knew that you could make Snow White look promiscuous? I passed on the bows and garters and went with the traditional version.



We took Sam to a few friends' houses and then headed to a Halloween party. He hung out with us for a little while, but we had to call in reinforcements to take him off our hands.




Family portrait

Sookie Stackhouse, Willie Nelson, and S. White

Anthony dressed up as a friend of ours; it's an inside joke that would take way too much explanation, so I'll pass. Anthony's posing with John Gosselin and an Ole Miss fan. That's right...someone dressed up as an Ole Miss fan. He's an Auburn grad, so his costume was particularly timely on Saturday.


Hope your Halloween was full of treats!

2 comments:

childsplay said...

happy halloween Alli!! I love your pictures - ya'll always are having so much fun with all your friends, it looks like a great group! I love that Sam was a samburger and martha was the stay puft marthmallow ... next year the samburgler and marth vadar!

love ya'll - lizbeth

Unknown said...

I have always wanted to be snow white, too! Seriously. At Disney World. Maybe I will be SW for Halloween next year.
Samburger is the cutest thing ever! He is so stinkin adorable! I hope he feels better - just read the rash story. Poor thing.