Thursday, November 19, 2009

Chief Demands-Milk-And-Cackas

It's been a few posts since I inundated the web with pictures of my son, so I figure you're due. His little school had their Thanksgiving feast today, and he had a fine ole time. We have been so happy with his school, and I'm grateful that Sam is comfortable there. He is definitely coming out of his shell. He was an American Indian today, complete with headdress. I didn't ask him what his Indian name was, but I'm sure it's something like, "Chief Demands-Milk-And-Cackas." He and his tribe had big plans for a huge meal, a quick pow-wow, and then a communal nap.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

He really might be the cutest thing ever. Can't believe your brother was in the skybox and I didn't even know it. And by the way, I searched for you on Saturday. Saw Sherm from afar but you were nowhere to be found.

Laurin said...

How cute! I love how you says he says "cackas!"

Unknown said...

i can't even stand how cute he his.

mary straton said...

i love your blog and your little man. both are so cute. ;)