Sunday, June 7, 2009

All the single ladies...

Sam and I hit the road this past Wednesday and headed north to my old stomping grounds. Anthony was out of town on business, and my younger brother was in town for a brief stay. I've mentioned before that I am the only girl in the middle of my two brothers. These guys:



My youngest brother fancies himself something of a modern-day Jack Kerouac . Last May he took off to Aspen, Colorado, and began his search for...well, we're still not sure. Of course he loves it out there, and we've only seen him twice since the big move west of the Mississippi. We (my family) would really, really, like it if he would decide to eventually move back to the South at some point, and this is where you come in. I think that if I can find someone for B, he would be far more likely to meander back to the land of humidity and grits. He has no idea I'm doing this. He's not a loser, I promise. As a matter of fact, he's probably going to insist that I take this post down when he sees it.



His stats:



1. 6'5" (as if you couldn't tell from the above pic)
2. LOVES music and usually knows up and coming bands years before anyone else does
3. Plays the guitar and sings
4. Artistic
5. Athletic
6. Loves the outdoors--skis, snowboards, hikes, plays any available sport
7. Has college degree
8. Isn't crazy
9. Likes to have a good time
10. Very sweet
11. Likes children
12. SEC sport fan
13. Reads a lot
14. Chivalrous, but at the same time would like someone who can fend for herself
15. Laid back
16. Happy-go-lucky


I think both my brothers are super-cute, but I'm biased. B does need to shape up the hair; he has a semi-mullet rockin' right now, but he just doesn't care.



Help me bring my brother back to the general region. If you know of a sweet, fun, sane girl that you feel would be a match, send her my way.



P.S. I hope you people know I'm kidding...sort of.

6 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

love it.
i also personally think B is an absolute doll. he'll find a good girl.

i like how you included his stats. i'm sure he'll appreciate it.
love, a fellow middle sis

Laura @ Our Messy Messy Life said...

he's cute in person, too. Not just in the picture! And, he has a cute dog.

Unknown said...

obviously Blake and I crushed for a while. I think, if I am not mistaken, that B was in high school and I was in college when Georgia B. demanded we kiss. Maybe I was in high school too? Either way, total cutie.

I will be thinking of my single ladies.

Brent Porter Skelton said...

Greetings Alli's friends, I'm Brent, the older brother who got no hype or print in that post. I 'll be posting my stats later.

The Shermans said...

Brent, by all means feel free to post your stats.

The Segrest Family said...

love this post. i have to say that all three of you are pretty easy on the eyes!

ill have to think on my single friends... i actually have a couple in mind if you are serious =)
and there is a cute, sane, good girl that posted first ... im just sayin....