Sunday, April 19, 2009

Super Bulldog Weekend '09

Sam's agenda for the weekend

Friday, April 17:

1. Head to Mitchell Memorial and catch up on some reading.





2. Read the Reflector outside of Lee Hall.


3. Go to the State Bakery and eat a petit four. Or just watch mom eat a petit four.


4. Head back to my cousin's. (At least I guess that's what George is; What is the relation to me if George is my grandfather's 1st cousin? Discuss amongst yourselves. I'll give a gold star to anyone who can figure that out.)

5. Go to sleep pretty easily. My parents get the green light to go out.

6. 12:00 a.m. Cause such a fuss that I wake up half the house. Make my grandparents call my parents and get them to come home a little earlier than anticipated. I win.

Saturday, April 18th:

1. Hang out with my cousins. (Again, these are George's grandchildren, which means that my grandfather and their grandfather are 1st cousins.) I was kind of a pouty-butt, but my friend Joseph was in a fabulous mood the entire time. I wasn't quite sure what to do.

Check out my cuz's hair. I thought I had a lot, but he's 8 months old, and he's already had one haircut.



2. Go to Cotton District Arts Festival. It was too cool and rainy to merit picture-taking. I didn't last long.

3. Tell my mom that I'd rather nap than go to the baseball game. She readily agreed.

4. Take a power nap with mom.

5. Crawl all over George's house.


6. Decide that I'll let my parents have an uninterrupted night of fun.
Sunday, April 19:
1. Eat breakfast with my grandparents.
2. Play with my cousins again.
3. Nap all the way home.







5 comments:

Laura @ Our Messy Messy Life said...

Pretty cute!! I love Sam and the Reflector. He is so literary!

Anonymous said...

Parabéns pelo excelente blog. Gostaria de lhe convidar para visitar meu blog e conhecer um pouco sobre o Brasil. Abração

The Shermans said...

Ummmmm...anybody know who Clausewitz is?

The Menetres said...

so glad I was left out of this precious little agenda. I love the one of Sam reading the Reflector...and you are SUCH an English teacher for taking him to the library!!!! :)

The Segrest Family said...

love this post! sam is such the bulldog... already reading the reflector. i see senator in his future... or maybe SA pres? and road runner! OR, maybe he will play on the first national championship football team for MSU so that his daddy will have an eternal smile on his face! =) and, duh. he will be a sigma chi. in hoc baby. (is that how you spell that?!)
he is growing too fast!

lol clausewitz.