Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter Frock...

So, I wasn't planning on buying a new Easter dress (or frock, as my dad likes to call them) this year. However, it was another beautiful day today, so Sam and I took advantage to go strolling at our local shopping center. Boy, am I glad we went. Check out my damage:


Get ready for some math...

1. One bright, sushine yellow dress. Love it. Original price=$150

2. One Banana Republic promotional=All dresses in store are $98. Count me in.

+

3. One completed BR survey=20% off.

+

4. Use of BR card= another 10% off.

=

A $150 dress for $75 bucks. Holla!

Seriously, if you don't complete those surveys at BR and the Gap, you're missing out. I use them all the time.

1 comments:

mary straton said...

whoop whoop! I am all about a survey! all they gotta do is ask...