Monday, May 25, 2009

I can't even deal...



My. Child. Is. One.

Obviously, I had to have a completely over-the-top-he's-not-even-going-to remember-I'm-so-obnoxious-birthday party. Yes, I'm now one of "those people." But seriously, how cute are the invites? I cut off my phone number and address because I don't want you people stalking me, but you get the general idea. Circus, folks; and it was a circus.

The Menu: Clown Car Corn Dip, The Greatest Dip on Earth, The Ringmaster's Chicken Salad, Circus Sangria, (Sam didn't partake) Animal Crackers, Caramel Corn, delicious birthday cake, and yummy homemade ice cream.

Did my child play in his slice of cake? Nope...he took it down like it a champ. There is no doubt that the kid belongs to us.



He let me put his party hat on him for a surprising amount of time. He'll hate me for this picture later.

Post-party attempt at a family picture. He wasn't as excited about wearing the hat by that point.
One of his many birthday presents. We managed to try it out for a few minutes in between all the rain.


The rest of the pictures are below in the slide show. There are a ton--I thought I would never finish uploading them.



1 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

awww! love the theme... very cute! happy birthday sam!