Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's The Great Pumpkin, Sam Sherman!

Sooooo.....Last Friday we took Sam with us to pick out some pumpkins and took advantage of the scenery for some quick pics. He was more interested in the cars passing by, but I think we came out with some pretty cute shots. We then went downtown for a few hours to attend a small Octoberfest, and he was great. All in all he's a pretty laid-back kid. I'm hoping this pattern continues.

Anthony flew out to West Virginia for work yesterday, so we're bunking at the Shermans for a few days. I won't see him until Sunday because I'm taking a girls' trip this weekend, which I am very excited about. (Clarification--I'm excited about the trip. I'm not excited about going a week before seeing my husband.) We were supposed to go the weekend of Hurricane Gustav, but since the plan was to shop in New Orleans, that obviously didn't pan out. We've rescheduled, and I'm headed to the Pelican State on Friday.

Sam is officially 5 months old today, so consider these his 5 month pictures.

0 comments: