Saturday, October 4, 2008

Can you find Sam?

You may be wondering why I have put together a really strange slideshow...What do all these things have in common you may ask? Well, they're all big--just like Sam. We went to the doctor for our 4 month check-up yesterday. We were actually a week behind schedule because of his sickness last week. Our pediatrician said that Sam looks great, and even though he's huge, he's proportionate. I was so glad; the thought of denying that kid food scares me. Anyway, At 4 months (and one week) Sam weighs 20 lbs. 8 oz. That is not a typo. 20.8--my back may never recover. That puts him above the 95th percentile for height, and way above the 95th for weight. (This surprised no one in our family.) In honor of Mr. Buddha's enormity, I put together a Where's Waldo-esque collage. See if you can find Sam. I at least hope you don't get him mixed up with Jabba the Hutt.

3 comments:

Witcher Family said...

You are too funny! This make me laugh...he's precious regardless how big he is!! That's more to love!

McCarra Family said...

Seriously, I can't stop laughing! I want to hold him so badly...Hayes is 3 weeks older and only weighs 13 pounds...that is hysterical.

Will and Maggie said...

Too cute. I found you through the Trusty's blog. I can def. appreciate the Kibbie comments. Sam is adorable.