Thursday, January 24, 2013

Tricky fingers...

My dad has been teaching Sam some "tricks."  You know how you can bend your thumb, hold it in front of your other thumb, and make it look like you can take it off your hand and back on again?  If you don't, you're missing out. Sam is fascinated by it. My dad does it with him, Anthony's dad does it, Anthony does it, and I do it with him. Well, I got an email from his teacher the other day:

Forgot to tell you. Everyday Sam wants to get the whole class' attention & tell them something. He actually gets everyone quiet and usually tells them something about a truck he saw, or something he did with his dad. Today he informed the class that just about everyone in his family can safely remove their fingers & put them back. He tried a demo, and all the kids were amazed. He cracks me up!!!!!
 
We are a very talented family. 

0 comments: