Monday, January 21, 2013

Alex's birthday...

Alex turned 1 on December 29th.  We just had family here, but I did at least make my own little invitations.  Alex's nursery is "The Very Hungry Caterpillar,"  so it was pretty easy for me to come up with a theme. He's still not quite walking yet, but he can push that toy and walk behind it all day long.  He is a fabulous eater, and I'm hoping that continues.  On to the birthday pictures...


 

 Smash cake.  I can't figure out why the picture won't post right side up.

 Birthday cake




 Sam "helped" him unwrap his presents.  He then insisted on playing with them before Alex did. 

  Happy birthday, sweet love!
 

1 comments:

Amy said...

Adorable cake! Jack likes playing with Lyla's toys, too. I guess anything new is fun & interesting. Alex is definitely Sam's mimi-me!