Monday, January 3, 2011

My New Year's Resolution...

Is to be a be a more consistent blogger.  I've really gotten behind, and it's driving me crazy.  I'm sure all two of you who read this have been dying for an update on my oh-so-exciting-life. 

Congratulations--the wait is over. 

How was Christmas 2010? Out of control.  I thought that Anthony and I did a pretty good job on not getting carried away.  Santa did accidentally buy stuff for Sam's stocking twice because he forgot his elves had already gotten stuff.  Guess who's enjoying the extra goodies? Hint: It's not Sam. 

I cannot say that our parents showed restraint. Bless them--they cannot stop when it comes to the only grandchild.  To say that Sam racked up is an understatement.  However, I'm not complaining.  We have lots of entertainment for the cold nastiness of January. 

And now, for the ridiculous amount of pictures...



Our annual cookie-making night.  Sam thoroughly enjoyed the "paints."

I was told this weekend that Sam's hair is "frat-tastic."  It's true. 


Christmas Eve--not sure what's going on with Sam's eye in this picture. 

He lovvveeess Buddy.

Snazzy Christmas outfit.

Christmas morning.  The only thing he actually asked for was a guitar.  The kid loves music.

New coloring set.

And play-doh.  Which will only be used with adult supervision.

Let's not forget the fire truck. 

Happy New Year!

1 comments:

Gracie said...

loving the shout out about the baby frat hair!! haha