Monday, October 25, 2010

He had a ball...

 I know...I'm really, really, behind.  I'm trying to rectify this problem, so please excuse my backlog of pictures. 

At the Georgia game this year, I was fortunate enough to have my entire family in town, which NEVER happens anymore.  Both brothers were in attendance, and the Bulldogs were able to pull off a much needed win against, well, the other bulldogs.  I was just glad the guys in maroon won.  It was also Bulldog Bash that weekend, so while we sweltered in the sun, Sam enjoyed himself quite thoroughly. 

Apparently it's way more fun to throw the balls out of the ball pit while telling everyone within hearing distance what color they are. 

"Red, blue, anutta blue, yellow, geen, anutta yellow, geen, arnij..."  (Obviously this is Samspeak.  I try my best to stay away from heinous spelling errors, but I'm only human.)

He could have done this for hours.  I, however, could not.  Did I mention how hot it was?

To get him out of the ballpit, I convinced him to get his face painted.  He wasn't so sure about it at first, but then he warmed up to the idea. 

Post-game.  One of the very few adult pictures I have of my brothers (and my dad.) My mom had taken one for the team and had left much earlier with a very hot and tired Sam.  I realize I look disgusting here, but have I mentioned how blooming hot is was that day?

Do we look alike? Most people think so.  Does Sam look like me?  Most people don't think so.

3 comments:

Laurin said...

Yes - I think you and brother on the right look more alike and No - Sam doesn't look like you! :( But you are both super cute!! (Does that help?!)

Katie said...

YAY! Thanks for all the posts and the Sam pics!!! Love his fall outfits, even the State ones!

Unknown said...

Wow, me and dad look exactly alike in that picture.. Flash forward to 65!