Saturday, October 16, 2010

Dear Bulldogs,

Thank you.

Thank you for making my Saturday fabulous even though I never left the comfort of my home.  Thank you for showing the nation that we are not an automatic win on everyone else's schedule.  Thanks for battling in hostile territory against a team who, in all honesty, has more talent.  Thank you for my constant feeling of nausea for approximately 3 hours.  Thank you for trying your hardest for 60 minutes. Thank you for making my husband scream, flail, and do strange dances in the living room.  Thank you for the great publicity you gave our wonderful university.  Thank you for making me feel as if I were in college again.  Thank you for getting us just a little closer to making plans for a bowl game.  Thank you for letting me be a proud member of the Bulldog Nation. I always love you, Bullies.  It's just that tonight I love you a whole lot more. 

 I won't mention that you may have made my husband tear up with happiness tonight--not that he minded at all.   

Much love and Hail State!

4 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

makes me a proud bulldog too!!! woo hoo!!!

The Bonds Family said...

AMEN!!! Hopefully we'll all be making travel plans soon. Go Dawgs!!!

Gracie said...

I love this post!!! I love love love it!!! And I feel the same way. I was flailing and doing strange dances as well by the way.

Unknown said...

I couldn't have said it better. That game almost made me go into labor. AWESOME!!!!