Friday, September 3, 2010

Gameday Eve Schedule...

1.  Arrive at practice facility in my shiny ride.  Check out my rims--8 1/2 inches. 


2.  Sign some autographs.  Go over my playbook one last time with the coaches.  Looks like I need to be on my best behavior tomorrow.  I don't want any penalty flags thrown, and I certainly don't want to burn all of my timeouts. 


3.  Pre-game meal.  Nothing gets me ready for gameday like PB&J with juice. 


4.  Watch some game film. 


5.  Take one last nap---with my pom pom. (and my books, xylophone, blocks, and George sheets.) 


We're ready.

4 comments:

Debby S. said...

We don't want him on the injured reserve list for the Auburn game, so keep his toes away from the cowbells. We love our Sam.

jgaskin said...

I love this!!!

Laura @ our messy messy life. said...

Cute cute cute!!!!

The Segrest Family said...

SO CUTE! I think maroon is Sam's color! =)