Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Admit it...

Pretty much every woman in the world finds it attractive if a man is musically inclined--especially the piano or guitar.  (Unless you're the guy who was almost 50, three sheets to the wind, and playing the guitar ALL AFTERNOON LONG before the Georgia game.  You, my friend, need to find another way to pick up chicks.)  But I digress...

All I know is when I was a freshman, it seemed that a guy could be a little short in the looks/personality department, yet still have plenty of dates because he could strum a tune. My friends, Sam has already figured out that music opens up all kinds of doors in the dating world.  However, his instrument of choice is the     oh-so-soothing...

Xylophone. 

Laugh now, but the kid can kill it.  I'll be happy to send him to your house for practice sessions.  Just let me know. 

3 comments:

Amy said...

It sounds like Sam and Jack could start a band...we also have a xylophone that get plenty of practice time.

Unknown said...

You are so dead on with this post.
Glad Sam has learned how to pick up the ladies. Maybe he can join Kelly and Colbert?

mary straton said...

a stud-in-training. i like it.