Thursday, January 14, 2010

Really?

Last night I went out to dinner with some friends. Sam stayed home with his daddy, who usually does an excellent job of chasing his son. Usually.

This morning Sam woke up, and Anthony brought him to our room. He had on the same outfit from yesterday, the same diaper from 5:45 yesterday, (which was soaked) and his tennis shoes.

"Anthony, why does Sam have on his shoes?"

"I don't know. I guess I forgot to take them off."

The kid slept in his sneakers.

I guess next time I'll need to remind him to remove the child's shoes before putting Sam to bed. It was a rough night for daddy, that's for sure.

3 comments:

childsplay said...

hilarious - Alli - I am so glad youd blog your stories - is it bad that I did the same thing at christmas (minus the shoes) and then while going to bed realized her diaper hadn't been changed since probably 4:30? oh well..... GO State - we are watching the game now...

LT (and Max) said...

AHAHAHAHAHA! I LOVEIT!!

theelliottfamily said...

I am going to pretend that I did not just read this entry. I imagined waking up to the same and had to go grab my blood pressure medicine.