Friday, January 22, 2010

Night-night...

When I put Sam to bed, we read, and sometimes I'll rock him and sing to him. I usually sing "Baby Mine." You know--the song Dumbo's mom sings to him? Anthony says the song is depressing, but I disagree. Sometimes I'll throw in some Beatles--Sam really likes "Michelle."

What does Anthony sing to his son? Well, I didn't know he ever sang to Sam until last night. Anthony's nighttime musical choices include "Hail State" (no surprise there) and the wonderful, lyrically superior, "Friends In Low Places" by Garth Brooks. I guess Sam wants to dream about beer chasing his blues away.

2 comments:

Anisa said...

Anthony sounds as hilarious as ever! Your family is just precious. Love reading about all your daily adventures!

childsplay said...

alli - you can never quit blogging...never...ya'll songs rock...