Friday, October 9, 2009

My Friday night...

Tonight we picked up hamburgers and kicked it at home. It should have been a fairly normal night...until the smell.

Anthony sat down in our living room, and sniffed. "What smells so bad?" I responded, 'I don't know--I smelled it earlier, but I never could find anything." We decided that while we were out getting burgers one of our pets decided to use our house as a toilet. We got down on all fours and tried to figure out where the cat/dog had done the deed, but then we found the source of the odor, and it wasn't a pile of poo.

Sam's sippy cups have been disappearing, you see. So much so that I went this week and bought four new ones because I couldn't find the other cups. Well, we found them. One in particular that I haven't seen in weeks. And it still had milk in it. Spoiled milk. That smelled more like rotten cheese. Or cat/dog poo. Disgusting.

Yes, we fought over who would wash it out. I won.

2 comments:

childsplay said...

nice ... I love all your posts - a little glimpse of what I have to look forward to ... I've heard of no milk in the car rules b/c of similar findings weeks later

The Trustys said...

You are not alone. This has happened to me several times. However, you are braver than me. I throw them away! I have not had the guts to unscrew the top!!! Wait until you leave one in his room overnight, then the next morning he reaches over to drink it....