Monday, December 8, 2008

Samma Claus?

Yesterday we took Sam to meet Santa. I warned you that I have an inordinate amount of Christmas clothing for the kid. We decided that since he was meeting Santa, that it was only appropriate that he wear his own Santa suit. You don't see a Santa sitting in another Santa's lap that often. At least I hope not...



That's the best picture I have... Since it was a real photographer taking the pictures, I'm hoping hers turn out better than mine.
Here's a better shot of Samma:

And yes, his belly does shake like a bowl full of jelly. Literally.
With his great-grandmother
He's making a list, and he's checking it twice!

3 comments:

Laura @ our messy messy life. said...

I love the Santa suit...very cute. It made me laugh out loud to see Santa sitting in Santa's lap. LD

The Bonds Family said...

That is hands down the cutest thing I've ever seen! I could just squeeze him! Where did you find the santa suit?

Holder Family said...

Love the outfit! He is so darn cute! We hope to see you guys soon!