Monday, September 8, 2008

What I did at Grandy and Mimi's

This past weekend I was supposed to have gone on a trip to Baton Rouge and New Orleans with a good friend of mine. Gustav had different plans. Instead of enjoying a few nights out, eating wonderful food, and shopping until my feet hurt, I was forced to make other plans. Anthony was headed to Starkville, so I headed home. I was planning on shopping on Magazine, but Memphis will do in a pinch. Sam and I shopped all day Saturday; he helped me pick out some cute dresses and a great pair of jeans. Joe claims that Sam has his Papa's fashion sense...we shall see. All in all, the weekend turned out okay. As we packed up on Sunday, Sam was getting a little cranky, so Dad took him outside. (The kid LOVES being outdoors.) This is what I found when I came out after them.


Don't call child services...I am not Brittney Spears, and I promise the mower wasn't on.

1 comments:

Frank and Ginger said...

he is so stinkin cute!!!!!!!