Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Random catching up...


I finally took down Alex's crib a few weeks ago.  It was truly a sad day--I'm not exaggerating.  I've kept him in it for as long as possible because it was the last milestone (other than sucking his thumb) that was left of his babyhood. I was a little worried about the transition to a big boy bed, but he took to it like a duck to water.  He's never looked back.  I cannot believe how lucky I've been.
 
 
Bye-bye, sweet crib.  You've served 2 little boys well.

 
Spring is here, so it's time to break out all things bright and beautiful. I love madras and pretty colors.

 
And on another not-so-fun note, Alex has developed a pretty bad allergy to something.  We have no idea what.  It started in March with a terribly swollen eye.  The eye flares up every now and then, but recently he had a violent reaction with hives, itching, swollen lymph nodes, lethargy....It was bad.  So last Friday I had the pleasure of taking him to the doctor for the 3rd time in a month-and-a-half.  They ended up taking blood and they're sending it off to an allergist.  I'm really anxious to see what's causing this because it seems to get worse every time. 

0 comments: