Thursday, December 18, 2014

Thanksgiving festivities...

Both of the boys had sweet Thanksgiving festivities.  Alex's name was "Elan" which means "friendly."  I think it's an appropriate moniker.  The child is nothing if not friendly.   
 





 
And as you can see, the 3 things he's thankful for:
1) Mama, Daddy, and Sam
                                                     2)  His baby (No, I'm not pregnant.  "Baby" is what he calls his stuffed animal.
3) Treats.  Pretty good list.

 
Daddy and I went to have Thanksgiving lunch with Sam.  Per usual, he acted extraordinarily silly. 



 
Anthony went to "Flying Eagle's" Thanksgiving party.

 
We had quite a crew gather at the Shermans for Thanksgiving day.  My in-laws, my parents, Anthony's grandmother and aunt, my brothers, and my little brother's new girlfriend.  It was her first time to meet all of us, bless her.  She held her own. 
 
Anthony and I declined a trip to Oxford for the Egg Bowl. It was an incredibly wise move on our part.  Not at all the outcome we had hoped for, but we are "thankful" (ha!) for a fantastic, fun-filled, football season.  Anthony and are headed to the Orange Bowl for the New Year, and I'm looking forward to seeing Miami. 

I'm thankful for an incredibly loving and supportive family, two beautiful, healthy little boys, a husband whom I love more than anything, and a wonderful group of friends. 

0 comments: