Thursday, December 18, 2014

Halloween...

This year both of our children picked out what they wanted to be for Halloween.  Sam wanted to be a Star Wars Storm Trooper, but honestly, I didn't want to spend the money.  It was much, much cheaper for him to be Obi Wan Kenobe, and he was pleased with that.  And why wouldn't he be?  A Jedi Master is way cooler than a Storm Trooper.  Alex wanted to be Cookie Monster.  He spotted it at Target one day, and that was that.  I bought a 3T, which fit more like 24 months.  Disappointing, but he wouldn't let me take it off once we tried it on.
 


 
And Cookie Monster took his love of cookies SERIOUSLY at his school party.  Do not even think about touching his doughnuts.  Or his cookies.  Or his candy.  Or his Rice Krispy treat. 

 
I managed to dig out my Snow White costume for neighborhood trick-or-treating.  Sam got a huge kick out of that. 


 
Candy is good, but thumbs are better.

 
Love our sweet neighborhood crew. 

0 comments: