Monday, July 8, 2013

Picture catch-up...

Forgive the random collection of pictures.  They're from different times this spring and summer, but I hated to leave them out.  

Watching Sambo play t-ball.


Chilling in our front yard at a neighborhood gathering.  Have I mentioned how much I love our neighborhood?  We are truly blessed.  And I hate moving, so I pray that we never have to again.  


We call this our "perfect combo of Anthony and Alli picture."  In a cooler = Anthony.  Book in hand = Alli.  


Helping mom and dad spread some mulch.


Breakfast.


Probably not the smartest choice to put on a child and then allow him to play outside.  This kid loves to climb, and he loves to get dirty.  If he's in a sandbox, he takes buckets of sand and pours it on his head.  Seriously.


Sam went to the Children's Museum with his best friend.  This picture is not posed AT ALL.  I could die.



 This cracks me up.  Sam will chauffeur Alex around the backyard.  Alex loves it.  

 

 Hanging with Grandy.


 Bath time at Papa and Sissy's house. 


Climbing.  Lord, help me. 


With Papa and Mama Rubye at Sam's godmother's wedding. 




Hugging the bride. 


We let Alex try a doughnut for the first time a couple months ago.  We now have a Pavlovian situation.  If he even SEES a doughnut box, he goes berserk.  And there better be doughnuts for him, or he'll make you pay. 



See the doughnut bag?  Can't keep him away.


And more climbing.  I have lots of pictures that look like this.  

0 comments: