Saturday, April 20, 2013

Circus time...

A few weeks ago, my dad and I took Sam to the circus.  Mind you, this was before the elephant got shot in Tupelo.  (I mean, really...shooting an elephant?)  Anyway, he enjoyed it.  I'm not sure my dad knew what he was getting in to.  The dinky light-up toy he bought Sam was $24.  Sam got a light-up Buzz Lightyear in Disney for less than that.  Go figure. 
 
The circus has changed quite a bit.  There seems to be more of a focus on the performers and not much of an emphasis on the animals.  Sam was getting antsy, so we ended up leaving at intermission.  I think if there had been more animals he would have really dialed in. 


 
Rest assured, he got a haircut.  


 
 
 
  This kid can put away some popcorn. 



It was nice to have some mommy time with the Samster.  I am waaaayy down on his list of people, so I take what I can get.

0 comments: