Saturday, May 26, 2012

Picture dump...

Tee ball fun. 
In case you didn't know, you play for the Icee at the end of the game.



Say it with me...ridonkulous. (Or is it ridonculous?)  I like the "k" better. 


Did I mention that the Sherm and I took a culinary tour of New Orleans a few weekends ago?  My caloric intake for the weekend was absolutely frightening, but it was soooo good.  The above is a picture of our spread at St. James Cheese Company. 

 Delish. 


End of the year trip to the children's museum. 


I love a baby in a hat.


The other night Anthony took Sam to a baseball game at Trustmark Park so that I could just chill out with Alex.  The idea was that Alex would go to bed, and I could catch up on the last 2 episodes of "The Vampire Diaries."  (I have no shame.) 

Alex had other plans for me.  He wanted to teethe.  And scream.  A lot. 


Baby boy has some serious cradle cap.  We've been working on it, and my pediatrician suggested using baby oil or olive oil to condition and scrub. 

Anthony was in charge of bath time that night.  He didn't get the oil out. 
Fauxhawks ensued.


Sam made me take this picture. 


Buddha

0 comments: