Saturday, May 26, 2012

And he's 4...

Cliche.

I am a cliche.  But here I stand, uttering the same words of mothers everywhere. 
"Where did my baby go?" 

Technically, he hasn't gone anywhere, but it feels like it sometimes.  My big, fat, baby boy has turned into a 42 lb. string bean.

As Sam put it his "actual birthday" was Monday, but we had his party on Saturday.  It was our first real-deal birthday party with all of his classmates receiving invitations.  Big time. 




The little girl in pink pants is his "best friend."  I can't tell you how many hours we spend talking about this precious child. 



They loved sticking their heads over a fan.  Super safe.


And the cutie with pigtails is his other "best friend."
Sam likes the girls. 


Somehow I was able to convince him to have a dinosaur party instead of a fireman party. 




Blowing out the candles.



 
Happy birthday, buddy.

0 comments: