Friday, March 2, 2012

Getting back in business...

Can I just say how much I'd forgotten that sleep is a wonderful thing?  We're currently out of town at a friend's wedding.  The weather is beautiful, we're seeing longtime friends, and I'm getting 3 nights of uninterrupted sleep.  I feel like I can do anything. 

On another note, I'm starting back with my monogramming, sewing, and applique.  I'm slowly but surely updating my http://www.threadserious.blogspot.com/ site with new patterns, new font choices, and new appliques for spring.  If you're like me, you want to get the most wear as possible out of your child's clothing, so my suggestion is to order warm weather things as early as you can.  Of course, I'm forever in search of cute boy things, so my investment in my machine has been well worth it.  I have plenty of things for boys and girls, so take a look.

And enjoy this fab weather.  It's one of the perks of living in Mississippi. 

0 comments: