Monday, June 1, 2015

Sam is 7...

 
Sam was lucky enough to have 3 separate birthday celebrations this year.  His birthday party was on the 16th, Anthony and I went to school to have lunch with him on the 19th, and his actual birthday is on the 21st.  Since his birthday is smack-dab at the end of the school year, it gets a little complicated. Which is ridiculous, because no 7-year-old's birthday should be complicated. 
 
My iPhone bit the dust a few weeks ago, and  I lost his birthday party pictures.  Bummer.  
 
This year he had his party at the Mississippi Sports Hall of Fame.  I believe it's the best birthday party Sam's had. The venue is great, there are games for the kids to play, and he had lots of his buddies attend. 
 
Anthony and I went to school to have lunch with him for his "school birthday."  As expected, Sam was incredibly silly and refused to take any decent pictures.   
 



 
Sam's best buds.
 
 
 

0 comments: