Thursday, November 21, 2013

Dancing machine...

My little man LOVES to dance.  I think it's hysterical, but my humor threshold is pretty low.  The problem is, he stops dancing the second that he sees you pull out a camera.  It's almost as if he's embarrassed.  He usually shouts "Dance! Dance!" and then hops up and starts bouncing around.  I started listening to Christmas music this week, and it seems that he likes Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas Is You."  He's also busted a move to some Luke Bryan and The Lumineers.  He's not very discerning.

If you want to judge me for my early Christmas music, feel free.  I'm not apologizing.  :)



I hope he keeps dancing.  I've always said that no matter how bad a dancer a guy may be, a girl would much rather he dance badly with her than sit at a table all night long.  The Shermans love to cut a rug.  

0 comments: