Saturday, August 20, 2011

Vacation '11

As usual, I'm behind on my blogging.  I'm really going to have to get on top of things...especially with a new baby on the way.

Anyway, we took our annual trip to The Grand at the beginning of August, and we had a lovely time.  I didn't get to enjoy the fruity drinks that I normally do, but I'll make up for it next year. 

Sam was a EVERYWHERE this year. We couldn't keep him out of the pool. I'm not going to go into a day by day schedule because it mainly consisted of eating, swimming, napping, repeat. I'm not exaggerating.



Feeding the ducks.

Playing croquet.  Fair warning: When Sam "plays" croquet, it's best to stay away.



 Feeding the ducks again.  They probably put the ducks on a diet every year after we leave.

 Pool time with daddy.







Family pic in the August heat.  This was the best we could do.

0 comments: