Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Shopping with Sam...

The other day I had a few errands to run, so Sam had to tag along.  I only had a few things to pick up at Walgreens, so I thought I'd chance it and not make him ride in the buggy.  I gave him a handheld basket and told him that his job was to hold the basket for me.  He happily obliged.

As I was checking out the children's vitamins, Sam stood a few feet away with the basket.  He then began picking up several boxes from a display and throwing 3 or 4 into our basket.  I told him that we only needed the vitamins and that we would have to put those boxes back.  Then I looked down and saw what my child had put in our basket.

Condoms.

3 boxes of them.

Yep.

Apparently Sam doesn't want brothers or sisters.  

1 comments:

mary straton said...

Your kid is hysterical - just like his parents.